Our mission is to facilitate access to capital for minority, woman, and Veteran-owned small businesses in order to promote entrepreneurship and sustainable economic development in the communities we serve.
OUR SUSTAINABILITY POLICIES
List Ventures LLC understands the critical importance of sustainable business practices. We are committed to reducing the negative social, environmental, and economic impacts of our work.
- We will act responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment. We will promptly report any such incidents to the relevant authorities, and inform affected parties as appropriate.
- We will reuse and recycle materials, purchase recycled materials, and use recyclable packaging and other materials.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that our products and services are safe, efficient in their use of energy, protective of the environment, and able to be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to minimize materials and energy use, prevent air, water, and other pollution, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to conserve energy by improving energy efficiency and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
- We will use reasonable efforts to utilize our knowledge and experience to contribute to environmentally sustainable techniques, technologies, knowledge, and methods.
OUR SOCIAL IMPACT POLICIES
- We will treat our employees in a fair, respectful manner, ensuring they receive adequate compensation and benefits, access to training and promotion opportunities, and the ability to have open, constructive dialogue with management.
- We will ensure that working conditions are safe, healthy, and non-coercive.
- We will encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- We will promote hiring practices that are fair, responsible, and non-discriminatory.
- We will manage our risks properly, use our economic power responsibly, and operate our business in a way that is ethical and legal.
- We will be transparent, respectful, and fair to local populations, investors, suppliers and other stakeholders outside our organization who may be affected by our operations.
- We will work collaboratively with our communities to enhance the wellbeing of our local community stakeholders.
- We will be honest and fair with our customers, competing fairly for their business, respecting their privacy, and providing them safe and effective products and services under the conditions we promise.
OUR SOCIAL IMPACT KPIs AND GOALS
- Number of Women Clients
- Goal: 50%
- Number of Minority Clients
- Goal: 75%
- Number of Veteran Clients
- Goal: 10%
- Number of Loan Applications Submitted
- Number of Loans Funded
- Total Amount of Loans Funded
- Average Loan Value
- Average Increase in EBITDA
- Average Increase in Net Revenues
- Jobs Created
- Jobs Retained
- Direct Economic Impact (by Job Creation)